Three acres of land and a dwelling was purchased from Slater Henry on July 2, 1976. This being the property directly across the highway from the church, and joining the annex property. The house was built by Robert L. Miller in 1918. Dr. George W. Low, Jr. who was one of those instrumental in organizing the Rockland Community Church lived in the house before Mr. Henry. Mr. John Morris resides in the house at present time (2003).
� 1997 firstname.lastname@example.org