[Home] [The Bethel Memorial, Incorporated] [Pictures of the meeting house and grounds]

The entrance gate


Left side

Right side
The two posts on each side of the gate at the enterance of the Bethel Church grounds. 1760 is the date the grounds were first used as a place of worship. It is believed that Friends once used these grounds for a meeting house before they were ever used by the Bethel congregation.

[Previous page]

1997 steer_family@hotmail.com